DC HOLIDAY SHOPPING: Charm Boutique Is So Charming

The lovely folks at Charm Boutique invited me to come in and gaze over their fabulous jewelry collections including their featured designer, Bounkit (shown on the right). Of course, I was more than happy to oblige them.

There are many a day where the cold weather is a total deterrent to doing anything productive but I was curious about what I had been missing at Charm. This would be my first visit to this Georgetown boutique.

Located at 2910 M St., NW in Georgetown, Charm Boutique did not disappoint. When I first walked into the door, I almost hit the floor. As a design freak, I loved the space. The crisp white walls and the bright white lighting set the tone. The gorgeous cases housed some of the most amazing pieces of jewelry that I have ever seen. Anyone that knows me or if you have run into me at an event, you know that I am always wearing a statement piece of jewelry (oh, and some fab shoes!). So I was overwhelmed but in a good way.

Statement jewelry abound is the best way to describe what I was experiencing. Everywhere I turned there were incredible necklaces and bracelets and drop earrings made with beautiful gemstones and crystals and diamonds and rhinestones. Can I just say that there is definitely something there for everyone. Their prices range from $30.00 to $3,000. You are sure to find something that's a stunner. I promise.

The Bounkit Jewelry Collection also did not disappoint. This collection of baubles are totally a must see and a must own. The range of stones and colors was phenomenal. Even though there was variety, you could totally see a cohesiveness to Bounkit. The majority of their necklaces were shorter in length but were designed with chunkier stones. Even the bracelets and earrings were designed with larger gemstones to ensure that when you wear a piece from Bounkit, you will get attention.

I was having a hard time choosing something. I had promised myself that I could have a few little items for my birthday (which is tomorrow). But that I couldn't go overboard. So I fell madly in love with this set of adorable bangles that I had to have in my possession. When I went to the register to pay, I was greeted with this beautiful black velvet pouch with the Charm Boutique logo stamped in gold (see below). Not only do they have jaw-dropping pieces, but they wrap it up for you with grace and style. Love it.

Their shopping event ends today. Get up there and get to shopping!


My Beautiful Charm Boutique Jewelry Pouch





Other Jewelry Collections













Today's The Last Day To Shop The Charm Boutique Holiday Event