FASHION SPOTLIGHT: Last Call Studio, Neiman Marcus

I love getting a sneak peek. I feel so special. So even though I had to get up at 6:30 am to be somewhere at 8:00 am on my day off, it was totally worth it (says the shopaholic).

Neiman Marcus gave a few fashion bloggers the chance to see the new Last Call Studio, NM a day before it opens. Neiman Marcus has operated their Last Call clearance centers in outlet malls like Potomac Mills and Arundel Mills since 1988. Those stores serve as the clearinghouse for their marked down items from their Neiman Marcus stores. Now what stylish babe does not love a bargain? I know all of your hands are raised at this moment. So Last Call is fabulous.

Last Call Studio, NM is even more fabulous. It was interesting to hear Tom Lind, Managing Director of the Last Call Brand, talk about how it was important for this iteration of their brand to serve customers who want to shop for designer clothes and accessories every week. I am very glad that they feel that way. Last Call Studio is filled with delish fashion from end to end that has been sourced just for Last Call Studio. Love that, right? I know that I do.

Walking around, I was a bit overwhelmed. That is very hard to do to a bonafide shopaholic. We roll with the punches. But I wanted everything and I do mean everything! There was Rachel Roy, not Rachel Roy at Macy's, RACHEL ROY. I was in heaven. All the brands that you love like Alice + Olivia, Michael Kors, BCBG, DVF, Leifsdottir, MARC by Marc Jacobs, Nicole Miller, Jay Godfrey, and so much more. There were fabulous shoes and handbags and jewelry and designer sunglasses... oh my!

So just when I thought to myself "oh goody, the store is in Rockville," I was told that I could shop online at Last Call. So now I can sit in my jammies and do some damage. Someone save me because the NM buyers who sourced for this store get an A++ for the selections. The only sad thing for me was that I couldn't keep the generous gift card :-(

I really, really loved everything. Head on out to the store today. There will be 30% off select items. The new Last Call Studio is located at Congressional Plaza, 1601-B Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD. I assure you that you are going to love it too. Get to shopping!