NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION #1: Buy A New Winter Coat

Happy New Year!!!!
So glad to be back and very excited about 2011! As the new year came in, I started wondering about my fashionable resolutions. So I decided to address these things early on. One of the first things I need is a new coat. I haven't bought a coat in years and I really need one. The others are looking a little war-torn. So I searched around for some options and here are three fab favs.

I love the look of this coat by Victorialand. It look utilitarian but that faux fur collar softens it. It also would be fab to wear when I am dressed up or dressed down. Very versatile. Available at ShopBop.com.



Glad to see that the military style is hanging around. I love this adorable navy military coat with this cute velvet bow by See by Chloe. That velvet bow adds such a girly touch. Available at Net-a-Porter.



I love the Trudie Herringbone coat at J.Crew. I love the color and it is a bit longer than most coats. I just wish that it had a few buttons that went all the way down the coat.