New Year's Resolution #3: Buy A Cozy, Chunky Sweater

In search of a cozy, chunky sweater that is NOT black or gray, maybe not even white. This was such a challenge. I just want something that I could throw on and give my outfit a pop. Our winter wardrobes can be a little dreary. Here are five options to add a little spice.

I am a total sucker for a fur collar. Even though I am not a big Juicy Couture fan, I would totally buy this fab sweater. Looks so cozy and would go with so many things in my closet. Available at Net-a-Porter.



It seems like brown is such a hard color to come by in the winter months. I can find black and gray everywhere. But I have had the hardest time finding brown sweaters and boots that I love. I really like this cable knit sweater. It comes in a bunch of colors, but I would definitely buy it in brown. Available at Victoria's Secret.



This cutesy purple chunky sweater is great not only because of the color but it has a hood. You gotta love a sweater with a hood. You should have at least one sweater that has one because it it perfect for when you want to go out and not wear a hat. Available at Forever 21.



I love this fabulous Mac & Jac red sweater. I have been looking for a chunky sweater that wasn't gray or black or white. This one fits the bill perfectly. The color is way fab. Available at Nordstrom.




Love how this chunky sweater has a lot going on. It has the cowl neck and is also a cape with its great oatmeal color. Tres chic. By French Connection, available at Bloomingdales.