NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION #2: Find A Stylish Yet Functional Pair of Snow Boots

After Snowmeggedon last year, I surely need to find a decent pair of snow boots. But you know me, I want these snow boots to be stylish too! So I am in search of fab snow boots that work like a charm. Hopefully, I won't have to use these snow boots. But after last winter, you never know. Here are five pair that I really like.


Red hot for sure. Who knew that you could find a fab pair of red hot snow boots! But here are a pair by Pajar, available at Endless.


Hunter makes the best weather boots - period. So no wonder I totally love this fuzzy pair. I also love the color even though its not really practical for now, I think. Probably will get dirty pretty fast. But love them anyway. By Hunter, available at Cusp.



I think that these snow boots look very rugged yet stylish. Totally could see me wearing these out in the snow slushing around making a snowman and throwing snowballs. By North Face, available at Piperlime.



These winter boots are another pair with that rugged look but I always am sweet on boots with fur linings. They just feel so warm and cuddly. By Bare Traps, available at DSW.



You have got to love a winter white boots! Don't you? Also has that fur lining that I love. These fab boots are by Lower East Side and are available at Payless.